CA Sega Joypolis will obtain and handle personal information to ensure the smooth operation of our business and to provide better service.
We handle the personal information we collect, store and use with care as follows to prove worthy of our customers' trust:
- 1.Collection of Personal Information
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
- 2.Publication of Utilization Purpose
- In principle, CA Sega Joypolis informs the customer about the utilization purpose in advance before we collect the personal information.
- 3.Utilization of Personal Information
- Generally, we use personal information only to achieve the utilization purpose as informed to the customer. And except for as provided by the law, CA Sega Joypolis will not provide personal information to third parties without consent of customers in advance.
- 4.Shared Use of Personal Information
- We inform customers in advance when we share and use personal information with third parties.
- 5.Protection of Personal Information
- We keep personal information accurate and within the scope necessary to achieve the utilization purpose. We take appropriate safety control measures to prevent the divulging of or the loss of or damage to personal information.
- 6.Supervision of Employees
- We ensure the safe management of personal information with necessary and appropriate supervision over the company officers and employees.
- 7.Supervision of Outsourcing Company
- In case we outsource the handling of personal information to third parties, we exercise necessary and appropriate supervision of the third party to ensure the security and integrity of the information.
- 8.Disclosure, etc. Personal Information
- In the event that an individual request to notify the purpose of use, disclose, correct, suspend the use of , remove the personal information held by the Company, or suspend the provision to any third parties other than the Company, or disclose the record of providing the information to any third party (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc.") , the Company shall respond to such request in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations.
- 9.Responding to Complaints
- CA Sega Joypolis responds sincerely to complaints regarding the handling of personal information.
- 10.Establishment of Company Regulations Concerning Personal Information Protection
- CA Sega Joypolis sets company regulations to implement the policy for the protection of personal information, and publicizes these company regulations to all of our directors and employees, and audits their implementation in a timely manner.
- 11.Compliance with Regulations
- We comply strictly with personal information protection laws and all relevant regulations in our efforts to protect personal information.
Set forth on 1st April 2017
Important Matters Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
- 1.Name of Company Handling Personal Information
- CA Sega Joypolis Ltd.(Keihin Higashi-Ohi Bldg. 10F, 2-13-8 Higashi-Ohi, Shinagawa-Ku Tokyo 140-0011, Japan)
CEO Takeshi Yoshimoto
- 2.Utilization Purpose of Personal Data
- ①Personal information of the customers (including pseudonymized information obtained, the same applies hereinafter in this paragraph)
- （1）product inquiries, requests for catalogs and other materials, requests for repairs,
- （2）marketing activities such as product development or improvement, gift coupons, requests for information about events, game tournaments, etc.
- （3）sending service announcements, newsletters, etc.
- ・Even if we receive personal information from customers for reasons other than the above, we inform the customer of the utilization purpose in advance.
- ・Please understand in advance that we may disclose the customer's name as the winner who applied for a prize or events.
- ・For those under the age of 16, please provide personal information with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- ・In case of we need to change the utilization purpose, we will get the agreement of the customer except as permitted by law.
- ②Personal Information of Business Partners
- （1）To achieve the purpose of business transaction
- （2）To provide any information related to work, etc.
- （3）To manage access control to the facilities of the Company
- （4）To validate any applicability of antisocial forces in order to initiate, maintain, and manage various transactions, etc.
- （5）Any other work and tasks related to or arising out of all of the above matters
- ③Employees' Personal Information
- （1）Employment and HR management
- （2）Welfare of employees and their families
- （3）Safety and health, health care, education
- （4）Any other work and tasks related to or arising out of all of the above matters
- ・A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser for the effective operation of the website while the user is browsing that website.
- ・We will not obtain personal information through cookies.
- ・You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- ・Google By using cookies provided by Google Analytics, we may collect information for marketing such as access log and user information (interests, gender, age).
- ・To deny this function please download and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on in your Web browser.
You can also customize the ads that appear on the Google display network by adjusting the advertising settings on Google.
- 4.Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- ・We do not provide personal information about you to any third party unless we obtain permission from you in advance, unless under the following circumstances:
- （1）to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- （2）When it is necessary for protection of people's lives and property and we have difficulty getting the consent of the customer.
- （3）We have difficulty to get the consent of the customer and it is required for the improvement in public health or the fostering of healthy development of children.
- （4）We need to cooperate with National institutions, local governments, or those who are entrusted a task which they fulfill duties by law, and it would negatively affect their operations if we get the consent of the customer.
- 5.Procedure for Request for Disclosure, etc.
- ・We provide a consultation service in order to respond to inquiries from customers concerning personal information.
- ・If you wish to view, correct, use or delete the personal information collected about you which we maintain, please contact us.
- ・Please note that you may be asked to provide copies of public documents such as passport, driver's license for identification when seeking disclosure.
- ・We may charge a processing fee or actual costs such as postage if you wish to us to disclose your personal information. We shall advise separately about any such fees.
For inquiries from customers concerning personal information, please contact us as follows: